Los Cabos is two towns linked together in harmony and diversity, Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo. San José del Cabo offers the tranquility of a small Mexican town. At the same time, Cabo San Lucas gives you the buzz of alcohol-fueled nightlife, adrenaline-pumping water sports, and art galleries. This place has everything for every personality.
Get ready to embark on some fantastic things to do in Los Cabos.
- Boat trip to The Arch. Los Cabos is home to the UNESCO World Heritage site El Arco or The Arch. Framing one of the most beautiful beaches, the Playa del Amor, it is as if the arch was made to hide its blue waters from the rest of the world or, in this case, to beautifully enclose it in a visual display of greens and blues.
- Be prepared to visit the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez. Swim with the dolphins or whales or sea lions. These fellows are not shy about approaching you and are most curious. Please exercise caution and adhere to safety guidelines and not touch or feed them, if one does approach, remain calm, and enjoy their presence. Very few people can boast of experience (or a picture!) with these majestic animals in their wild habitat, with a background of the skies painted orange, pink, and red by the setting sun. Come here from November to March to see gray whales flocking the waters.
- Take a walk at La Marina. Wine and dine at the numerous seafood restaurants and cantina bars while enjoying the view at Puertos Los Cabos. Street performers and costumed pirates are also in this street, giving amusement and interacting with tourists. Head onto the San Jose Del Cabo city center for a more relaxed ambiance, with more intimate cafes, bars, and galleries that offer local craft beer and good food. If you’re looking for more noise, go downtown Cabo San Lucas and prepare yourself for the bass and unending drinks. Shots from the morning until the next morning.
- Indulge yourself with wellness treatments. Get the ultimate rejuvenation and restoration from one of the many retreats that offer their services, from traditional, mixed to exceptional. Rest your mind, body, and soul, and give yourself a chance to let go and breathe.
- Go on a fishing trip. If you’re fortunate and patient, you might even catch a legendary! Massive fish can be found in these waters, such as tuna, sailfish, swordfish, dorado, and snapper. Cabo is the leading location to fish striped marlin and hosts a multitude of tournaments such as Bisbee Black & Blue, which offers a hefty price for the winner. No need for you to go pro, you can easily hire a boat to get you into the waters and fish.
Los Cabos is one of the known destinations where everyone will have fun; whether they want a laid back trip, adventure, nature, or culture, there’s an activity for every person’s taste. It is excellent for solo travelers, for family, for a romantic getaway, or a vacation between groups of friends. Don’t wait, contact me today to start planning.